Fisherman's Union No Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply here and schedual your Fisheman's Union interveiw!

2 posters

Go down

Apply here and schedual your Fisheman's Union interveiw! Empty Apply here and schedual your Fisheman's Union interveiw!

Post by Russle Yanko Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:58 pm

submit you app here using this template.

1 Rp Name,

2 Rp age,

3. Who are you background story wise,

4. have you read the rule's and agree with the Fisherman's Union's Regulations,

5. what do you do with a small fish between 10cm and 30cm,

6. What hours do you think you can dedicate and how often are you on,

7. What is your favorite fish to catch,

8. Do you have previous experience fishing,

9. In your own words describe your self the best you can,

10 Do you have any one you have work for in the past that i can call to ask how well of an employee you where to them if no not a big deal,

After you complete this application I will personally contact you and arrange an interview.
Russle Yanko
Russle Yanko
Admin

https://fishermenunion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Apply here and schedual your Fisheman's Union interveiw! Empty Re: Apply here and schedual your Fisheman's Union interveiw!

Post by Russle Yanko Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:43 pm

1 Rp Name, Russle Yanko

2 Rp age, 35

3. Who are you background story wise, I moved here from Alaska after my divorce I used to work on the one of those Extreme Crabing boat's up in the Arctic Sea, I moved to Silverlake Oct 26, 2016 I Have been fishing Around the area since. I formed the Fisherman's Union Nov 12th with 4 others I am one of 5 founding father's of the Fisherman's Union.

4. have you read the rule's and agree with the Fisherman's Union's Regulations, yes I have read the rules and I agree.

5. what do you do with a small fish between 10cm and 30cm, Give it to me so i can release

6. What hours do you think you can dedicate and how often are you on, I am on anywhere form 3 to 4 days and I will dedicate most of my time to the union about 75%

7. What is your favorite fish to catch, Pike!

8. Do you have previous experience fishing, I have a lot.

9. In your own words describe your self the best you can, I am a kind generous person that is dedicated to what I put my mind to.

10 Do you have any one you have work for in the past that i can call to ask how well of an employee you where to them if no not a big deal, No i don't have any contacts in the city I have worked for myself since my arrival into Silverlake.
Russle Yanko
Russle Yanko
Admin

https://fishermenunion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Apply here and schedual your Fisheman's Union interveiw! Empty Re: Apply here and schedual your Fisheman's Union interveiw!

Post by Hans Cholo Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:16 pm

1 Rp Name, Hans Cholo

2 Rp age, 25

3. Who are you background story wise, Hans Cholo, intergalactic smuggler. No wall can keep me out!

4. have you read the rule's and agree with the Fisherman's Union's Regulations, Yes

5. what do you do with a small fish between 10cm and 30cm, Refine the fish

6. What hours do you think you can dedicate and how often are you on, 8 hrs semi daily

7. What is your favorite fish to catch, 10 cm mackerel

8. Do you have previous experience fishing, Yes i fish frequently

9. In your own words describe your self the best you can, An individual that values the connections between people.

10 Do you have any one you have work for in the past that i can call to ask how well of an employee you where to them if no not a big deal, Casper Muller

Hans Cholo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down